Sunday, August 24, 2014

August Sew Kitschy Block and August Sew Pieceful Blocks

Happy Sunday! I've been sort of radio silent this week due to family stuff, a job interview (!!!), and some sort of the cold/flu relegating me to the couch for the last two days but now I'm finally feeling a little better to start getting caught up posting on my projects.



Quiet Play

This month for my Sew Pieceful Bee blocks, I used the Wampum Block pattern from the Quilter's Cache.


I think this is the last month for my peach, mint, and lavender color scheme. I am pretty sure that I have enough blocks. A few are nothing like the colors I requested (so disappointing!) but I think I will use them in a different quilt. I'm thinking about making a "bright pastel" quilt with the ones that don't quite fit into the peach, mint, and lavender scheme and using lots of different colors. Once I get my blocks this month, I'll post a picture of all of my received blocks.

Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

  1. Yuck! I hope you're feeling better. I love that Wampum block; it's super awesome! Can't wait to see all of your blocks all together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the job interview went well. Love the Sew Kitschy block!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Kitchen Utensils block!
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Sew Kitschy sew much fun? Your block looks great. Looking forward to seeing how next month's block turns out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!